- Beach Entry – is one of the more popular features that starts out at zero and gradually slopes down to the shallow end of the pool.
- Sheer or Stream water features – usually placed on a raised wall producing a glass sheet of water projecting away from the pool wall. The flow can be adjusted to create a range of effects.
- Deck Jets – a pencil stream of water that comes out of the deck or flower beds and flows into the pool.
- Swimming pool sconces or rosettes – sculpted sconces that are usually placed on a raised wall that streams water into the pool.
- Decorative Mosaics – decorative pool tile and other mosaics with different designs, such as under water scenes, animals, shells, and custom options available.
- Dive Rock or Jump Rock – a more aesthetic option where a large rock that is placed in the deep end of the pool.
- Slides – natural or man-made options are available.
- Tanning Shelf – shallow area in the pool to keep cool while sun bathing
- Water stools – gunite or rock stools placed in the water that stand alone or accompany a bar.
- Fountains – can be separate or inside your pool or spa and will give your space a defining focal point that is a striking enhancement to your project.